- This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Mr Price Group Limited (“Mr Price”)
- The Competition may only be entered into by Mr Price customers (cardholders and non-cardholders) who are resident in South Africa.
- The Competition is entered into by completing the entry form and referring a minimum of 1 friends. The entry form can be found on the following sites MRP.com
- Enter the competition online and stand a chance to Win 3 pairs of Chino’s and a clothing voucher for R 500 to complete your look. Complete the entry form found on the site and refer a minimum of 1 friend. There will be 5 overall winners who will be randomly drawn.
- Only entries which fulfill all required fields will be considered.
- One entry per person is permitted but extra entries are gained by sharing the competition with friends.
- The start of this competition will be on the 29 July and will end on the 12 August.
- Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules. Any person failing to comply with these Rules will not be entitled to participate in this Competition or be disqualified from the Competition.
- The prize includes 3 pairs of chino’s and a Mr Price voucher to the value of R 500 .
- The prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. To the maximum extent permitted in law, Mr Price excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, Mr Price and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to Mr Price, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the Competition.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, Mr Price’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from Mr Price.
- Mr Price does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
- By entering this competition you warrant that the information submitted by you to the site does not and will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or any other personal or proprietary right.
- This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- Mr Price may, before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, require that a winner permit the use of their image and/or name in its marketing material and/or participate in its marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services of Mr Price Group Limited or any of its subsidiary companies) (“the Invitation”).