We list the most cringe-worthy celeb scandals of the year.
5. Hey, remember the time when Solange Knowles started throwing punches at her superstar sister's husband in a lift at a swanky after party in New York? Of course you do.
Beyonce looks serene just minutes after her sister Solange attacked Jay Z. Jay Z rubs his injured cheek. PHOTO: Bang Showbiz
4. She may be fancy, but that didn't stop Iggy falling of stage while performing. Timber!
3. Taylor Swift when she thought she won Record of the Year Grammy. Sorry, princess, not all these trophies are for you.
2. Steve Hofmeyer suing a puppet. As you do, Steve, as you do.
Hofmeyr tweeted on October 23: "Sorry to offend but in my books blacks were the architects of apartheid. Go figure." PHOTO: Twitter/Facebook
1. ALL those celebrity nude photos. Who keeps naughty photos of themselves saved in their online storage? Oh. That would be Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Upton, and Kaley Cuoco, to name but a few. Poor dears.
You can see Jennifer reprise her role as Katniss in the latest instalment of the Hunger Games franchise, just released in local cinemas.
PHOTO: Cover Media