Dating today can be very tricky, but it seems that bad dates are never-ending!
Kimberley Latham-Hawkesford from Morecambe in Lancashire, England, went on a coffee date with a man she had met on Tinder in December.
The guy, identified as Luke James, didn’t contact her after their meet up, but according to New Zealand Herald, Kimberley didn’t think much of it.
That is until three months later, when Luke sent her a long list of improvements for her to make before their next meeting.
The 24-year-old posted the list on Facebook, where it has since gone viral.
Luke starts the message by saying he feels the need to explain why he hasn’t contacted her all this time.
“I feel like you could’ve made the date much better, here’s a few reasons why. I apologise if I offend you.”
Then he goes on to list 15 things Kimberley needed to improve about herself for future dates. Among which was getting a fake tan, showing a little more cleavage and updating her style.
Here are a couple other suggestions he made:
- If you lost some weight, you would look incredible. Maybe about a stone or so.
- I think you need to wear clothes that suit your figure and maybe update your style slightly. Just so I’m not embarrassed to be seen with you.
- You need to dye your hair a normal colour and add extensions. Longer hair is much more attractive.
- You need to look more natural, stop wearing makeup. Just make yourself look decent but don’t overkill it.
- Your lips have gone down, so you should think of getting more filler. I know you said you regretted it, but filler would make you look sexier.
- You need so much more confidence, confidence is sexy!
- The fact you take things slow makes you look like a prude. I didn’t get a kiss which messed with my ego. Be more sensitive to others feelings.
- When we had food, I know you got a salad but having full-fat coke is more calories you really don’t need.
- You need to keep your past to a minimum. I don’t care about it and what you went through.
- Get a sense of humour, you didn’t laugh at a single one of my jokes.
- You just seemed a bit stuck up. Sort your personality out.
- You didn’t compliment me once.
Despite it being abundantly clear that dating shouldn’t be on the cards for these two at all, Luke ends off the ridiculous and offensive message by offering to give Kimberly another shot – if she can fix all her issues.
“If you take these on board I might consider another date. I will give you a month and get back in touch to see if this made a difference.”
SEE FACEBOOK POST HERE: