Cape Town - And the winner of Miss South Africa 2019 is… Zozibini Tunzi!
The 25-year-old beauty queen beat 16 other contestants to capture the coveted title at the 61st annual competition.
Zozibini will receive prizes to the value of R3 million including R1 million in cash and a lavish Sandton apartment.
Here are five things you should know about your new Miss SA:
1. Zozibini is completing her BTech in PR at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
2. The 25-year-old’s role models are her parents and Caster Semenya.
3. Zozibini is a hard-core Marvel fan and loves Game of Thrones.
4. The beaut enjoys eating out.
5. She loves snuggling up on her couch and binging on series.