Cape Town - Ever since Prince Harry became a dad, royal fans have been obsessed with his son, Archie – and we don’t blame them!
The royal dad has also been photographed on a number of occasions sharing sweet moments with children of all ages.
Babies, toddlers and teenagers all seem to love him.
Here are some of the Duke of Sussex’s best dad moments through the years:
1. In 2014 Harry spent time with little children at a charity organisation in Lesotho and was even captured playing airplane with a young boy.
2. According to Hello! Magazine, at a tea party hosted by Prince Harry in 2017, the Duke of Sussex was caught on camera goofing off with a little boy dressed as Spider-Man.
3. Who can forget that viral moment in 2017 when Prince Harry attended the Invictus Games in Toronto, Canada, and caught a little girl stealing his popcorn? Harry’s adorable reaction captured hearts on the internet.
4. During their Australian tour last year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were photographed talking to a young boy. While Meghan hugged the boy, Prince Harry playfully crouched beside the two.
5. Celebrating his first Father’s Day, Harry shared a sweet moment with baby Archie as he was photographed proudly cradling his new-born son. Archie can be seen reaching out to grab a hold of one of his dad’s fingers.
6. Just days after Archie’s birth on 6 May, Harry and Meghan posed for photographs at Windsor Castle. The duke is pictured holding baby Archie while Meghan stands beside him.
7. Prince Harry can be seen wiping away his son’s drool in an adorable moment from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s documentary, Harry and Meghan: An African Journey, Mirror UK reports.
(Photo: Getty Images)