- 1 kg - chicken thigh fillets
- - olive oil, for brushing
- 150g - sea salt
- - round pancetta, thinly sliced
- ¼ - baguette, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 - avocados, peeled and cut into wedges or slices
- ½ - iceberg lettuce, cut into thin wedges
- 3 - ripe tomatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 30 ml - chopped chives
- 125ml - vinai-no-regrette
Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a large baking dish with foil and baking paper
1. Marinade Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and thoroughly coat the ribs. Place the ribs in the prepared dish and cover with paper and a layer of foil. Fold and crimp the edges well to seal and bake for 2 hours. In the final 30 minutes, place the foil potatoes directly on the oven racks.
2. After 2 hours, remove the top layer of paper and foil from the ribs, and increase the oven temperature to 200°C. Bake for a further 15 minutes until the edges and tops begin to crisp and char. The potatoes should be squishable. Remove the ribs and potatoes from the oven.
3. Open the potato parcels and cut deep slits into the spuds (keep the foil around to catch the sour cream). Top with the sour cream, chives and lots of salt.
Combine all the ingredients (except the olive oil) and set aside for 30 minutes. Add the oil and shake well