Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 30ml - red curry paste
- 1 - long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 625ml - reserved pork mixture
- 450g - packet microwave rice
- 60ml - basil leaves, torn
- 1 - bunch broccolini, trimmed and blanched
- - sweet soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds to serve
Preheat a large frying pan on high.
1. Cook the curry paste and chilli for 1-2 minutes until fragrant – stirring often. Add the pork mixture and simmer for 5 minutes until heated through.
2. Prepare the rice according to the packet instructions.
3. Stir the basil leaves through the pork. Serve with broccolini and rice, drizzled with soy sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds.