- - 1 sachet (10g) of gelatine
- 30ml - water
- - 1 packet (200g) of chocolate coconut biscuits
- 100g - butter, melted
- - 1 packet (500g) of Cremora coffee creamer
- 250ml - chilled water
- 2 - cans (385g each) condensed milk
- 250ml - lemon juice
- 5ml - vanilla essence
- 60ml - dark cocoa powder
- - TO SERVE
- 200g - raspberries
- 100g - chocolate malt balls
I dislike food snobs who think some things aren’t fancy enough for their table. I’m happy to admit I love Cremora tart. Call me common if you want, I don’t care. Let your imagination run wild and serve it with style.
Grease a 30x20cm rectangular springform tin with nonstick spray.
1. Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and leave to sponge.
2. Put the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely crumbled.
3. Add the butter and mix until moist.
4. Line the prepared springform tin with the biscuit crust.
5. Dissolve the Cremora in the chilled water then transfer to the bowl of an electric whisk. Add the condensed milk, mixing at high speed until thick and creamy – about 5-8 minutes.
6. Gradually add the lemon juice while continuing to run the mixer. Keep mixing until thick and creamy.
7. Add the vanilla essence and cocoa powder
8. Melt the sponged gelatine in the microwave and mix into the Cremora mixture.
9. Transfer the filling to the tart crust and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firmly set.
10. To serve Transfer the tart to a serving plate. Top with the raspberries and chocolate malt balls and serve