Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 500g - salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 15ml - olive oil
- 60ml - light sour cream
- 15ml - chopped dill
- 15ml - lemon juice
- ½ - bunch watercress, leaves picked
- 400g - can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 30ml - gherkins, sliced lengthways
- 1 - small red onion, thinly sliced
- - lemon wedges
Preheat a chargrill pan on medium. Cut six 10cm x 15cm pieces of baking paper.
1. Place 1 piece of salmon on each piece of baking paper. Season the fish and drizzle with the oil.
2. Chargrill the salmon for 4 minutes per side for medium (depending on thickness). Reserve 2 pieces of fish in an airtight container in the fridge.
3. Dressing In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
4. To serve Arrange the watercress, beans, gherkins and onion on a platter. Top with fish and drizzle with dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.