Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minuntes
- 375g - good-quality puff pastry*, thawed
- 200g - shaved ham
- 6 - eggs, lightly beaten, set aside 30ml for brushing the pastry
- 185ml - full cream
- 140g - finely chopped or grated cheddar
- 15ml - sea salt
- 30ml - chopped chives
- 7 - cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
1. Place the pastry in a 35x25cm baking dish lined with baking paper. Poke the pastry with a fork.
2. Arrange the ham in little clusters on the pastry. Whisk together the eggs, cream, cheddar, chives and salt. Pour over the ham.
3. Place the tomatoes, cut side up, on top. Mix 30ml (2T) water with the reserved 30ml (2T) egg and brush over the pastry.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until the filling is set and the pastry is crisp and golden.