- 30 ml - olive oil
- 15 ml - harissa paste
- 1kg - chicken thigh fillets
- 1kg - pumpkin, seeded, sliced into wedges
- 30ml - pure maple syrup
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 500g - frozen broad beans, blanched and pods removed
- 1 - garlic clove, crushed
- - mint leaves
- - mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
1. In a small bowl, combine half the oil and harissa paste. Arrange the chicken in a shallow dish and brush all over with the harissa mixture. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
2. Arrange the pumpkin slices in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle with the maple syrup and half the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 35-40 minutes.
3. Preheat a chargrill plate on high. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
4. Reserve one-third each of the chicken, pumpkin and broad beans for lunch. In a medium bowl, toss the remaining broad beans with the garlic and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. To serve Serve the chicken with the pumpkin and broad beans. Scatter with mint leaves and enjoy with mayonnaise.