Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 - wholewheat pitta bread pockets, halved
- 160ml - hummus
- 50g - baby spinach leaves
- 2 - cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 12 - reserved meatballs from curry
- 30ml - extra-virgin olive oil
- 15ml - lemon juice
- - salt and freshly ground pepper
- 80ml - Greek-style yoghurt
1. Spread each half of the pitta bread pockets with hummus. Fill the pitta pockets with spinach, cucumber and reserved meatballs.
2. Drizzle over the combined oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve with yoghurt.