Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 600g - chocolate spread (Nutella
- 4 - eggs
- 120g - cake flour
- 250g - fresh or frozen raspberries
- 100g - peeled hazelnuts
This recipe is super quick and easy. Believe me, you’ll want to make it again and again!
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 30x12cm springform cake tin with baking paper and grease with non-stick spray.
1. Mix the chocolate spread, eggs and cake flour together until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to the prepared springform tin, then add the berries and the nuts.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
4. Remove from the oven, leave to cool, then carefully remove from the tin.
5. Cut into portions and serve