- 875ml - prepared pumpkin soup
- 500ml - vegetable stock
- 60ml - olive oil
- 1 - large onion (200g), finely chopped
- 2 - garlic cloves, crushed
- 17 - fresh sage leaves
- 300g - arborio rice
- 60g - shaved Parmesan cheese
- - salt and pepper to taste
- 350g - Japanese pumpkin, thinly sliced into wedges
- 250g - whole Camembert cheese
- 60g - trimmed watercress
- 15ml - lemon juice
- 45g - roasted hazelnuts, chopped
1. In a medium saucepan bring the soup and stock to the boil. Reduce the heat and cover to simmer.
2. Heat 30ml (2T) oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, garlic and 5 sage leaves, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion softens. Add the rice and stir to coat in the mixture. Stir in the soup mixture and half the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon the risotto into a 2,5-litre shallow ovenproof dish. Top with the pumpkin and put the Camembert cheese in the middle. Cover with foil.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring gently halfway through cooking time without disturbing the Camembert. Bake for another 25 minutes or until the rice and pumpkin are tender.
5. Heat the remaining oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Cook the remaining sage leaves for 1 minute or until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
6. Combine the watercress and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve the risotto topped with the hazelnuts, sage leaves, remaining Parmesan cheese and the watercress mixture.