Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30
- 50g - blue cheese, crumbled
- 60ml - sunflower seeds, toasted and roughly ground
- 5ml - fresh or dried thyme
- 2,5ml - freshly ground black pepper
- 8 - deboned pork loin strips
- - salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30ml - oil
- 60ml - smooth apricot jam, heated
- - any salad of your choice
Soak 8 kebab skewers in water. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Keep a baking sheet handy.
1. Filling Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Pork wheels Season the pork strips with salt and pepper. Brush some of the filling on the sides of each strip. Carefully roll each strip into a pinwheel, keeping the filling intact, and skewer.
3. Heat a little oil in a large pan and fry the pork wheels until golden brown on both sides. Arrange the kebabs on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Liberally brush apricot jam over the kebabs and roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
5. To serve Serve with a salad of your choice.