- 125ml - light brown sugar
- 5ml - ground cinnamon
- 2ml - mixed spice
- 500g - puff pastry
- 60ml - butter, melted
- 125ml - raisins or sultanas
- 1 - egg yolk, mixed with 15 ml water
Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and mixed spice well and set aside.
2. Cut the dough into triangles (20 x 20 x 8 cm). Brush lightly with the melted butter and sprinkle the sugar mixture over (reserve a little for the tops). Sprinkle the raisins over.
3. Roll up each triangle, holding two points of the triangle and rolling towards the last point. Transfer the pastries to the prepared baking sheet.
4. Brush lightly with the egg wash and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and done