- 70g - cocoa powder
- 200g - icing sugar
- 300g - ground desiccated coconut
- - pinch of salt
- 5ml - vanilla essence
- 4 - egg whites, lightly whisked
- - extra icing sugar (optional)
Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the vanilla essence and mix well.
2. Add the egg whites a little at a time, mixing through lightly after each addition.
3. Using an ice cream scoop or a 15ml (1T) measuring spoon, put dollops of the mixture on the lined baking sheet – making sure you leave plenty of space between them.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done. Set aside to cool and dust with extra icing sugar if you like.
5. Store in an airtight container.