- 5ml - five-spice powder
- 50g - pecan nuts, chopped
- 75g - almonds, finely chopped
- 50g - pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 180ml - milk in which 1 rooibos chai teabag has been steeped
- 5-10ml - brown sugar
- 30-45ml - butter
- 10ml - brown sugar
- 2 - each pears, guavas and apples, deseeded and thinly sliced or cut into wedges (leave the peel on)
- 25g - sesame seeds
This delicious fruit crumble heroes fruit with a crunchy crumble on top.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
1. Arrange the fruit in 4-6 small or one large ovenproof dish and pour the flavoured milk over. Sprinkle the sugar on top.
2. Mix all the ingredients and sprinkle over the fruit.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes – the fruit should be soft and the crumble golden brown.
4. Top with full-cream yoghurt or custard.