- 1 - onion, chopped
- 15ml - oil
- - handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 5cm - ginger, chopped
- 1/2 - cucumber, diced
- 30ml - soy sauce
- 300g - coleslaw mixture
- 50g - peanuts
- - extra chopped chillies (optional)
- 250g - beef mince
- 250g - instant noodles
- - sesame seeds
- 45ml - honey or brown sugar
- 2 - garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 - chillies, chopped
Instant noodles are just the ticket for a quick meal. We make it nutritious by adding veggies and beef mince.
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, ginger, garlic and chillies until fragrant. Add the mince and stir-fry until brown.
2. Stir in the soy sauce and honey or sugar and stirfry for 10 minutes.
3. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and add to the mince. Add the coleslaw, cucumber and coriander to the mince and mix.
4. Divide the noodle mixture between 4 bowls. Sprinkle the peanuts, chillies (if using) and sesame seeds over and serve.