- - salt
- 250g - assorted white mushrooms, sliced if large and whole if small
- 30ml - honey
- - juice of 1 lemon
- 230g - cream cheese, rolled into balls then rolled in chopped fresh parsley to coat
- 1/2 - cauliflower, broken into florets
- - toasted almond flakes
- 3 - pears, thinly sliced
- - pinch of salt
- 5ml - crushed garlic
- - lemon juice
- - olive oil
- 80ml - olive oil
- 5ml - grated lemon zest
- - butter
- - onion sprouts
The combo might sound strange but pears, mushrooms and cauliflower work well together.
Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
1. Mix all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
2. Arrange the cauliflower on the baking sheet, season with salt, sprinkle a little oil over and roast until done but still firm. Set aside to cool.
3. Heat a generous amount of butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms until fragrant and dry.
4. Drizzle lemon juice over the pear slices and arrange on a serving plate. Stack the mushrooms and cauliflower on top.
5. Arrange the cream cheese balls on the salad and drizzle the dressing over.
6. Sprinkle the almond flakes and onion sprouts on top and serve.