Old dog dies in owner’s arms after fireworks panic attack

accreditation
A dearly beloved pooch died in his owners’ arms after suffering a panic attack. (Photo: ASIA WIRE/MAGAZINEFEATURES.CO.ZA).
A dearly beloved pooch died in his owners’ arms after suffering a panic attack. (Photo: ASIA WIRE/MAGAZINEFEATURES.CO.ZA).

A dearly beloved pooch died in his owners’ arms after suffering a panic attack.

Magui, who belonged to Antonella Modasjazh from Esquel in the south of Argentina, couldn’t cope with noisy fireworks going off near her home and suffered a panic attack.

Taking to her Facebook page, Antonella shared the heartbreaking final moments captured of Magui in her son’s arms, in a post which has since been shared more than 12 000 times.

She confirmed that the dog was old and scared of the noise created by the fireworks.

Despite calling available vets to help her pet as it suffered a panic attack nobody responded.

“Your fun terrified her, it generated an inexplicable panic. Your fun killed her,” Antonella wrote in her post.

“Magui died in the arms of her owner. Her family was left in a bad situation in the face of unfair things. This family lost a member of the family.”

Sources: Magazine Features

 

 

 

 

We live in a world where facts and fiction get blurred
In times of uncertainty you need journalism you can trust. For only R75 per month, you have access to a world of in-depth analyses, investigative journalism, top opinions and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.
Subscribe to News24