Sweet and warm pineapple chutney and gooey cheese are a delicious match made in culinary heaven on this easy pizza.
200 g Eskort Rindless Streaky Bacon
500 ml (2 C) bread flour
375 ml (1 ½ C) craft beer or cider
45 ml (3 T) pineapple chutney
250 ml (1 C) mozzarella cheese
salt to taste
30 ml (2 T) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a frying pan over moderate heat, fry bacon in olive oil until crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cider and a pinch of salt. Knead until smooth.
- Roll the dough out on a flour-dusted surface, then place on a greased oven tray.
- Spread pineapple chutney onto the pizza base and place mozzarella on top. Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese bubbles.
- Place crispy streaky bacon on top and serve with more pineapple chutney, if desired.