The creamy cheese sauce turns simple ingredients into a #JustDelicious comforting meal the whole family will love.
4 large potatoes, sliced into chips
oil (for deep frying)
250ml (1c) cheese spread
125ml (½c) fresh cream
500g Eskort Rib Burgers
oil (for shallow frying)
125ml (½c) chopped chives
- Heat the oil in a pot over high heat.
- Double-fry the potato chips: Fry for 8 minutes, then set aside for 5 minutes to let the oil in the pot reheat properly.
- Then deep-fry the chips again until golden brown and crispy. Season with salt and set aside.
- Heat the cheese spread and fresh cream in a saucepan over moderate heat, then remove from the heat.
- Fry the rib burgers in a pan, adding the marinade from the packet, until cooked – about 10 minutes. Then remove from the heat.
- Slice the patties into strips and stack on top of the chips. Pour the cheese sauce and marinade from the pan over, then top with chives.