This creamy broth is loaded with spinach, kale and delicious bacon! What a perfect way to get those healthy veggies into your diet.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min | Serves: 4
oil for cooking500ml (2c) Kale
1 leek, chopped
15ml (1T) thyme, chopped
Eskort Diced Bacon
750ml (3c) pork broth (Pork broth Recipe)
250ml (1c) coconut cream
500ml (2c) baby spinach
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the kale on an oven tray and drizzle with oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a pot over medium heat, fry the leeks, thyme and bacon until the bacon is crispy.
- Add the broth and coconut cream. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the baby spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl and top with kale.