Delicate flavours make this crustless cheesy quiche topped with sausage the perfect way to ease mom into her special day.
500ml (2c) cream
60ml (¼c) self-raising flour
15ml (1T) chilli flakes
500ml (2c) grated cheese
60ml (¼c) sunflower seeds
10ml (2t) onion seeds
500ml (2c) baby spinach
750g Eskort Gold Medal Pork Sausages
Mixed herbs for garnish
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the eggs, cream and flour in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add chilli flakes, cheese and seeds.
- Pour the egg mixture into a baking paper-lined baking sheet and top with half the baby spinach.
- Put the pork sausages in a different pan and bake with the crustless quiche for 15 minutes.
- Serve the pork sausages on the quiche with the rest of the baby spinach. Garnish with mixed herbs and season with salt and pepper as you serve