Mini Cheese Grillers oozing with cheese add warmth to this deliciously healthy bowl of fresh greens with tangy yoghurt.
400g Eskort Mini Cheese Grillers
4 packets 2 Minute Noodles
30ml (2T) lemon oil
500ml (2c) baby spinach
250ml (1c) fresh green peas
30ml (2T) basil pesto
250ml (1c) plain yoghurt
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 large baby marrows, sliced into ribbons
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to cook.
- Fry the Mini Cheese Grillers in a frying pan over moderate heat.
- Drain the noodles and drizzle with lemon oil.
- Add the baby spinach, peas, pesto and yoghurt and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the noodles mixture with baby marrow ribbons and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve with the Mini Cheese Grillers.