Fried chilli and toasted sesame seeds add heat and crunch to juicy pork meatballs and flavourful noodles.
375g Eskort Gold Medal Mini Pork Sausages
4 packets 2 Minute Noodles
1 green chilli, chopped
125ml (½c) spring onions, chopped
45ml (3T) coconut oil
45ml (3T) sesame seeds
250ml (1c) vegetable stock
juice and zest of 1 lime
250ml (1c) mint leaves
extra chilli (optional)
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to cook.
- In a frying pan over moderate heat, fry the chilli and spring onions in the coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Remove sausage meat from the casings and roll into small balls.
- Cover the meatballs with sesame seeds and fry in a pan until golden.
- Add the vegetable stock and the cooked noodles and simmer for 1 minute.
- Season with salt, add the lime juice and zest and remove from heat.
- Serve with the mint leaves and more chilli, if preferred