Serves 4 | Preparation: 10 Min | Cooking: 15 Min
1-1,5kg Eskort Pork Fillet
1c mixed seeds
salt and freshly ground pepper
60ml (4T) lemon flavoured avocado oil
60ml (4T) red wine vinegar
4 handfuls baby spinach
oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the feta on a lined baking sheet and roast for 5 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat.
- Oil the fillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the fillet in the pan on both sides for five minutes then cook in the oven for 8 more minutes and allow to rest.
- Fry the mixed seeds in a hot pan with some salt and avo oil.
- Thinly slice the fillet and drizzle with the red wine vinegar.
- Serve the fillet on the baby spinach with the crumbled baked feta and seeds, dressed with the lemon avo oil.