Serves 4 | Preparation: 10min | Cooking: 20min
1 pack Eskort Smoked Pork Neck Steaks
olive oil for cooking
400g can chickpeas, drained
5ml (1t) harissa paste
4 handfuls fresh mixed salad leaves
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Cut the pears into quarters, dress with a tablespoon of olive oil and fry in a pan for 5-6 minutes.
- Dress the pork neck steaks with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and fry in the same pan for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Remove the steaks from the pan, add the chickpeas and harissa paste to the pan and remove the pan from the heat.
- Thinly slice the steaks and serve with the pears and the chickpeas on the salad leaves