Serves 4 | Preparation: 10 Min | Cooking: 15 Min
4 eggs5ml (1t) bicarbonate of soda
5ml (1t) salt 5ml (1t) vinegar
200g Eskort Streaky Bacon
2,5ml (½t) chilli flakes
2,5ml (½t) cayenne pepper
5ml (1t) paprika juice of 1 lemon salt and pepper
- Add the eggs, bicarb, salt,and vinegar to a pot of cold water, making sure the eggs are completely submerged. Put the pot on high heat and allow the water to boil.
- Let the eggs to cook for 7 minutes.
- Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water to cool down for about 1 minute.
- Place the Streaky Bacon in a cold frying pan and allow to heat over high heat. Fry on both sides until crispy.
- Mash the avos, chilli flakes, cayenne, paprika and lemon juice in a bowl and season with the salt and pepper.
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and serve with the crispy bacon on the spicy avo as a quick, healthy but comforting breakfast.