Prep Time: 20 min
Servings: Makes 6 boeries
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 60ml - soy sauce
- 15ml - rice wine vinegar
- 30ml - honey
- 10ml - sriracha or any hot sauce
- 5ml - honey
- 30ml - soy sauce
- - juice of 1 lime
- 60ml - pickled ginger
- 1 - mini cabbage, shredded
- 2 - carrots, peeled and finely grated
- 2 - spring onions, thinly sliced
- - handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 6 - pork bangers
- 6 - buns, cut in half
- 30ml - sesame seeds, toasted
Add some Korean flair to your boeries with this delicious pork bangers.
1. Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan, stir well and simmer over low heat until the sauce has thickened and becomes syrupy. Set aside.
2. Whisk together the sriracha or hot sauce, honey, soy sauce and lime juice and pour into
a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss through until everything is coated with the dressing.
3. Braai the bangers over medium hot coals, brushing with the basting sauce until cooked. Add the bangers to the buns, top with slaw and sprinkle
sesame seeds over.
For more delicious pork recipes, go to SA Pork.