Combine the deliciousness of pasta with the joy of a good old South African braai with this excellent meal that’s perfect for sharing this Easter.
1 pack Eskort Espetada
400g raw pasta of choice
4 garlic cloves, roasted and chopped
250ml (1c) sour cream
5ml (1t) freshly ground black pepper
5ml (1t) chilli flakes
zest and juice of 1 lemon
45ml (3T) avo oil
1 handful fresh herbs, chopped
- Light a fire and get some hot coals ready.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Braai the espetada over the hot coals until medium.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta, roasted garlic, sour cream, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and chilli flakes.
- Drizzle the avo oil over the chopped herbs.
- Serve the espetada topped with herbs on the pasta base.