Building Financial Resilience in Uncertain Times – book your spot to get advice from the experts
Are you concerned about your financial future – or simply trying to make your money grow? YOU and DRUM will be hosting a virtual event, in association with SASI (South African Savings Institute) and Absa where we will focus on finding #waystosave. Book your spot as tickets are free!
Whether you’re worried about finances post Covid-19, stuck in a credit trap, or you’re simply trying to save money – we’ve gathered the experts to help you on your financial journey. Don’t miss the online session – plus stand a chance to cash in as four lucky participants will win R1 000 each during the first online event.
- How to rebuild your finances during COVID-19 and beyond
- Avoiding the credit dependency trap
- Ultimate savings hacks – tools we can use
- Surviving retrenchment and bouncing back
- Saving through stokvels
- Financial stability and your wellbeing
- Investment approaches in unprecedented times
- Developing business and personal runways
- Prem Govender, Chairperson of SASI and the Financial Services Consumer Education Foundation
- Gerald Mwandiambira, SASI acting CEO and My Money author
- Rebuilding your finances during covid-19 and beyond: Maya Fisher-French, award-winning personal finance journalist, author of Money Questions? Answered!, founder of Maya on Money
- Ultimate savings hacks – the tools we should all use: Arabile Gumede, financial journalist, speaker and entrepreneur
- Know your money, grow your money – business and personal runways: Kirstia van Heerden, CEO of Just One Lap and host of the Fat Wallet podcast
- Your financial health and wellbeing: Dr. Sindi van Zyl, medical practitioner, broadcaster and social activist
What you need to know
EVENT: Building Financial Resilience in Uncertain Times
DATE: 8 July 2020
DURATION: 90 minutes
Watch the REPLAY via Crowdcast.
Visit www.waystosave.co.za for more #waystosave webinars