60ml (¼cup) olive oil
60ml (¼cup) ghee
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
60ml (¼cup) ginger, grated
500g Eskort Pork Neck Steaks, cut into strips
45ml (3tbsp) masala
500ml (2c) water
410g (1 tin) tomato puree
250ml (1c) cream
5ml (1tsp) salt and pepper
250ml (1) double thick yoghurt
- Heat the oil and ghee in a pot set over medium heat.
- Stir in onions, garlic and ginger and fry over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the pork neck strips and masala spice, and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water and tomato puree, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, stir in the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the curry in a bowl with a dollop of yoghurt and a side of paratha, roti or your favourite Indian flatbread.