Ready to witness the fitness? Samsung and Under Armour have collaborated to create a breakthrough in health and tech – and it’s just hit SA shores.
There’s never been a better time to lace up your shoes and run. Now you have an added incentive, with the latest technology and expert assistance.
The Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition is the product partnership that runners have been waiting for, with a host of features to help achieve optimum fitness – providing a connected running experience, with convenience at the touch of a button.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Track your fitness activities
- Cadence-based, real-time form coaching
- Comfortably sleek design for any style
- Stay connected on the move with LTE connectivity so you can call, text, pay or stream music or YouTube right from your wrist
- Stay up to date and receive all of your notifications quickly and discreetly
- Keep moving with a battery built for endurance
- Premium access to the world’s largest fitness community – MapMyRun – creates an ecosystem experience that brings runners accurate data, with more intuitive coaching and better overall exercise experiences. You can get six months of free MapMyRun Premium Membership* access, with training plans included with the watch.
*For more information on MapMyRun, click here.
How to unlock all the benefits
When the Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition smartwatch is paired with the Under Armour HOVR running shoes, you get real-time stats on stride length and real-time form coaching – improving your overall fitness performance and technique as if running alongside a coach.
Using data from Galaxy Watch Active2 or from Under Armour Connected Footwear, you’ll see visual feedback and hear audio cues during workouts, which will help you improve your stride, maintain your pace and continue on the path to conquering your fitness goals.
With real-time coaching based on data collected from the watch, you can also adjust your form as you’re running based on the personalised feedback you receive.
During workouts, the watch display will optimise for key data such as heart rate, pace and form – so you can view real-time stats to track your progress against the plan.
And the watch can also be effortlessly paired with the Samsung Galaxy Buds+, powered by AKG. This allows you to hear audio coaching cues throughout your workout to guide you towards your goals or simply to listen to pre-loaded music.
After workouts, you can connect to your smartphone, to see more detailed workout reports for added insights. Now that’s progress and every reason to stay one-step ahead of the game.
Find the perfect watch for you! The stainless-steel Galaxy Watch Active2 pairs with Android devices, while the aluminium watch pairs with Android and iOS compatible devices.
This article includes information from a third-party client.