Don’t be shucked when our #JustDelicious sweetcorn chutney becomes your family’s new favourite topping!
1 onion, finely chopped
10ml (2t) olive oil for cooking
500ml (2c) corn kernels, cut from the cob
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 bay leaves, chopped
2,5ml (½t) cloves
60ml (¼c) vinegar
60ml (¼c) white sugar
125ml (½c) water
Footlong cheese russian roll
1kg Eskort Footlong Cheese Russians
10ml (2T) olive oil
6 hot dog rolls
30ml (2T) butter handful fresh herbs for garnish
- Sweetcorn chutney In a saucepan over moderate heat, fry the onion in olive oil until soft and glossy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from the heat and keep aside.
- Footlong cheese Russian rolls In a frying pan over high heat, fry the Russians in the olive oil until browned.
- Remove from the pan.In the same pan, melt the butter and toast the rolls both sides until golden brown.
- Slice each roll lengthwise and place a Russian in the middle.
- Serve the rolls topped with sweetcorn chutney and garnished with micro herbs.