Introducing our new magazine packed with ideas to make you the host with the most this festive season!
Are you ready to invite family and friends around to your home again? We’re sure it’s a resounding “YES!” after lockdown, considering all the birthdays, anniversaries and weekend braais you may have missed!
The new YOU Let’s Celebrate magazine has you covered. And just in time with “Dezemba” approaching.
We’ve put together a beautiful guide of showstopper recipes and advice to help you entertain with ease, while staying safe and within budget as well.
It’s the ultimate festive food guide, packed with more than 100 mouth-watering recipes for starters, mains, desserts, cocktails, cakes, cookies and table décor inspiration. Menus include perfect platters, how to host a high tea, the ultimate braai, a meatless affair, a lekker lunch and so much more!
- Mixologists share their favourite cocktail recipes and mocktail versions you’ll love
- Top tips on how to have fun while protecting yourself and guests from the coronavirus
- Stunning table décor inspiration
- How to cut costs when hosting
Shop your copy in stores now – or head to youstore.co.za to have your magazine delivered to your door. And be sure to tag us with pics of your memorable moments with loved ones so we can celebrate with you – we’d love to see it! Tag us on Facebook and Instagram @youmagazinesa with #YOULetsCelebrate.
Here’s to creating unforgettable gatherings at your home!
Facebook: ??Let’s celebrate! ?? It’s time to entertain again and we’ve got you covered with the ultimate food and hosting guide.
- Recipes and menus perfect for hosting special occasions
- Fancy but easy to make cocktail and mocktail recipes
- Décor inspiration
- How to entertain safely and within budget