These spicy, juicy ribs will make you bite off more than you can chew!
Mexican chilli ribs
1kg Eskort Mexican Chilli Ribs
25 ml (1C) butter, melted
125ml (½C) olive oil
6 ml (¼C) parsley, chopped
60ml (¼C) chives, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
4 egg yolks
juice from 1 lemon
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Mexican Chilli Ribs
- Place the ribs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, herbs and garlic in a measuring jug.
- Blend the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor on a low setting.
- Pour the herb butter into the egg yolk mixture slowly and blend on a low setting until it is completely incorporated.
- Slice the ribs into portions, place on a platter and serve with the dip on the side.