Packed with bright colours and flavours, this #JustDelicious salad can be thrown together in no time!
1 pack Fresh Eskort Pork Neck Steaks
45ml (3T) olive oil
salt and freshly ground pepper
45ml (3T) Eskort Braai Spice/BBQ Spice
500ml (2c) frozen corn kernels30ml (2T) olive oil
60ml (¼c) white wine vinegar
60ml (¼c) butter
2 ripe avocados, halved lengthwise and sliced
2 handfuls micro leaves
- Drizzle olive oil over the steaks and season with the salt, pepper and spice.
- In a frying pan over high heat, fry the steaks for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove the steaks from the heat, rest for 10 minutes in the pan then slice into thin strips.
- Season the corn with salt and pepper and fry until charred in a pan over high heat. Remove from the heat.
- Add the vinegar, butter and salt to a saucepan over moderate heat. Allow the butter to melt, stir and remove from the heat.
- Plate a portion of steak strips and serve topped with corn, avocado slices and micro leaves, and a drizzle of the butter vinegar dressing