Round up some rashers and rye bread for a meal that’ll keep you rolling through the day!
1 pack Eskort BBQ Pork Rashers
4 slices rye bread
60ml (¼c) coconut milk
5ml (1t) vanilla essence
15ml (3T) oil
15ml (1T) butter
125ml (½c) yoghurt
125ml (½c) cooked custard
125ml (½c) fresh berries
- Place the rashers on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180°C.
- Slice rye bread into fingers.
- In a flat bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Dip the rye fingers into the egg mixture until evenly coated and fry until golden.
- Let the rye fingers to cool before packing them for the next day.
- Mix the yoghurt and custard and pack separately.
- Pack the berries separately.