Africa’s coolest pop culture countdown covers the ten celeb relationships that started on social media.
The Ten, back for a third season on MultiChoice’s HONEY TV, features opinion makers from across the continent commenting on the hottest topics of the day. Currently halfway through the season, the show has covered the some of the most controversial and entertaining topics. From the top overnight sensations and “why are they famous?” to your favourite celebrities caught wearing fake designer and the most shocking celeb fallouts online.
Here’s the list of the most popular celebrity relationships that started in the DMs:
10. Kenya’s “it couple”, Risper Faith from Nairobi Dairies and her husband Brian Muiruri.
9. Nollywood star William Suchemba and his wife Brunella Oscar.
8. South African actor Bohang Moeko and his wife Shantal Moeko.
7. Nigerian musician Banky W and his wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington.
6. South African influencer Thobeka Majozi and rapper Cassper Nyovest.
5. Tanzanian musician Diamond Platinumz and Kenya’s Tanasha Donna.
4. Nigerian superstar Adekunle Gold and his wife Simi.
3. Kenyan gospel artist, Bahati and his rapper wife, Diana Bahati.
2. Model Tino Chinyani and South African actress Simphiwe Ngema.
1. Nigerian TV host, Ebuka and his wife Cynthia Obi-Uchendu.
Catch #theten every Wednesday at WAT 15:00 | CAT 16:00 | EAT 17:00 on #HoneyDStv173 and follow @honeyafricatv on all social media platforms.