A little bacon turns popcorn into the perfect snack to keep things popping through the day.
- 250ml (1c) popcorn kernels
- 60ml (¼c) oil
- 30ml (2T) butter
- 15ml (1T) salt
- 30ml (2T) castor sugar
- 200g Eskort Streaky Bacon, cooked until crispy
- Cook the popcorn kernels in the oil, butter and salt in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Pour the cooked popcorn into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the castor sugar over the popcorn while it’s still hot.
- Chop the crispy bacon into small pieces and mix into the popcorn.
- Place in airtight bags to pack into lunchboxes.