In the mood for adventure? Enter this Father’s Day competition from Timberland Eyewear and you and your special plus-one could win a day to remember.
How to enter:
1. Purchase a Timberland eyewear frame during the month of June 2021.
2. Share a picture of you sporting your new frame on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @SDM Eyewear #sdmoptics #timberlandeyewear #SPOILS2021 to QUALIFY for an ENTRY into the competition.
3. Tell us why you would love to spoil this special person in your life.
A luxurious adventure driving experience for two valued at R5 000.
Ultimate luxurious adventure driving experience
- Light breakfast and drinks
- Lunch and selected beverages
- On-road drive – approximately 105km route
- Off-road drive
- Debrief and feedback
Entries open until 19 June 2021.
DOUBLE THE DELIGHT THIS FATHER’S WITH TIMBERLAND EYEWEAR PROMOTION COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for Double the Delight this Mother’s Day & Father’s Day with Swarovski & Timberland Eyewear Promotion, (“the Promotion”) conducted by SDM Eyewear, a division of Frontierco (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter"), 1 Saagmeul Street, George Industria, George, 6529.
1. Participation in the promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. The promotion will run from May 2021 until 19th June 2021. No entries received after midnight on 19 June 2021 will be accepted.
3. The competition prize consists of either: a Mangwanani Day Spa for 2 OR a Luxurious Driving Experience with Landrover for 2.
4. To enter the competition:
4.1 Buy any Swarovski or Timberland optical frame from an Optometrist that stock either of the brands.
4.2 Take a picture of you wearing your new Swarovski or Timberland frame, post to Facebook or Instagram. Remember to tag SDM Eyewear on Facebook (@sdmeyewear) or SDMOptics on Instagram (#sdmoptics) to QUALIFY for an entry. For an ADDITIONAL ENTRY quote SPOILS2021 on your post, if you have seen the promotion via HUISGENOOT or YOU online.
5. Winners will be required to provide their original receipt of purchase, dated and timed before their entry date and time, as proof of purchase for the qualifying SDM Eyewear products upon receiving either a direct Facebook Messenger or direct Instagram Message to notify that they are a winner. Should the winner not be able to provide a scan or photograph of the original receipt to the Promoter on request, they will be disqualified. The slip is not to be written on or tampered with in anyway. Please note that no other SDM Eyewear products are eligible for this Promotion, other than those products mentioned above. The qualifying products are subject to availability at time of purchase.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
7. Entries are capped at a maximum of one entry per product purchased, per consumer. Repeat entries are only permitted for new purchases of different qualifying products and different social media posts.
8. Any dispute with the qualifying entry (such as more than one individual claiming to be the owner of the same product – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
9. The promoter is not responsible for any errors or non-deliveries caused by social media service providers, data or network errors and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
10. You may only enter the Competition as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
11. Any entries made, in the Promoter’s discretion, via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
12. Proof of eligibility, in the form of a valid South African identity book & valid driver’s license, as well as any other requested documentation, to enter the competition must be provided to the Promoter upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition that is not able to provide the requested documentation to the Promoter within 72 hours of the first request for documentation.
13. You must enter the competition using your legal name, as stated on your South African Identity Document. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
14. Prizes include:
14.1 1 (Two) Mangwanani Spa Day vouchers valued at R3500 OR 2 (Two) Luxurious Driving Experience Landrover vouchers valued at R5000.
14.1.2 The prize winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries and contacted via direct Facebook Messenger or direct Instagram message, whereby it will be requested to advise a contact number of the said winner. Winners will be announced within 7 working days of the draw date.
14.1.3 The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Should the winner not respond to the direct Facebook Message or direct Instagram message and not be contactable within 48 hours, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected entry.
15. The Vouchers will be sent to the winners via the email address provided, once contact has been made with said Winner. It is the winner’s responsibility to redeem the gift vouchers within these deadlines. To redeem the voucher, winners need to contact the respective company and book their appointment/s. All forms that need to be completed online, is for the responsibility of the winner. Gift voucher/s and confirmation of appointment/s are to be presented upon arrival at the venue.
16. The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered gift vouchers due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner with regards to their email address. The promoter will also not be responsible for any lost or stolen gift vouchers. No replacements will be made under any circumstance.
17. Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoters' discretion to another winner.
18. The Competition is only open for entry by participants who are at least 18 years old, a South African citizen with a valid South African identity document and are residing in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the Competition, up to and including the draw and prize redemption dates. If the participant is not in possession of a valid South African identity document, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
19. No director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or a supplier of goods and/or services in connection with the competition, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may participate in the Competition.
20. All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this competition and the redemption of any prizes.
21. Participants of this promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter and the third-party service providers running the promotion in conjunction with the Promoter. By entering this competition, participants authorise the Promoter and its Agencies to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
- By entering this competition, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 1 Saagmeul Street, George Industria, George, 6529. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the stipulated closing date.
22. The Promoter to the extent allowed in Law, reserve the right to terminate this Competition immediately and without notice; accept no responsibility for any tax commitments arising from the acceptance of a Prize/s and independent financial advice should be sought for such purpose; not be held responsible for any unforeseen costs with regard to the acceptance of a Prize/s besides that which is stipulated in the Competition; to the extent allowed in Law, not guarantee, warrant or make any representations whatsoever regarding the quality of the Prize/s.
23. If the Promoters are required by any legislation, to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
25. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the competition, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future promotions run by the Promoter or their associated agents.
26. The Promoter will at its own discretion, be able to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time during the duration of the competition.
32. Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this promotion.
33. For more information or for a copy of these Terms & Conditions, please call (011) 334-7020 or email email@example.com, during office hours 08h00 – 17h00 weekdays only.