04 SepBuilding resilience against stress - it's all about the attitude
You can’t inoculate yourself against stress – but you can find ways to calm the inner turbulence it can cause.
Here's a guide on how to find the correct and comfortable bra size during a pandemic
How do you go about choosing the right bra if you can’t try them on? Here’s a helpful solution
Always tired, always in pain! Here’s how to deal with fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition that severely affects the sufferer’s quality of life. Here’s help…
Setting boundaries during a pandemic – how to say no
Living in a pandemic can lead to tricky social situations. Here’s how to set boundaries without feeling guilty
Face masks on? How to have safe sex in the time of Covid
Coronavirus has affected many areas of everyday life and sex is no exception.
Why hormonal therapy can change your life if you're menopausal
Hormone therapy can help women going through menopause. But is it safe and is it suitable for everyone?
How you can help the fight against gender-based violence
Want to make a difference in the fight against gender-based violence? Here’s who you can contact and what you can do.
Top tips for job hunting during lockdown
The pandemic has made finding a job even more of a challenge than it usually is. Here are some tips.
Twitter user’s ‘Twenty things to consider before marriage’ thread goes viral
Planning on tying the knot in the near future?
Bored? Here are 5 fun activities to do during the Covid-19 lockdown
Get out and get some fresh air.
Revamp your wardrobe! Here’s how to easily organise your closet
Organise your closet with these easy steps.
Six home renovations that may hurt your house’s value
Plenty of home improvements add value, but others – like these – can hurt it.
Top tips from experts about the importance of wearing a mask and how to make your own
Not wearing a mask publically is now a criminal offense.
Three ways to hygienically protect your hands amid coronavirus outbreak
You use your hands to do pretty much everything, so return the favour and take care of them. Here are tips on how to give them...
Kick the habit! Here’s how to cope with cigarette and booze withdrawal symptoms
Lockdown means no booze and no cigarettes. Here’s help if you’re suffering from withdrawal.
The art of resilience: Here’s how to cope with the ‘new normal’
As lockdown takes its toll on our daily lives, learning to cope with the ‘new normal’ is a skill you can teach yourself.
Too lazy to remove your makeup before bed? Try these shortcuts
Removing your makeup before you go to sleep is a must!
Twitter users share their secrets to a happy marriage: ‘Go to bed angry’
For most of us a quick scroll through Twitter means catching up on cutting-edge news or sharing your views on trending topics.
4 tips to help you master the art of offering condolences
You want to offer comfort when a person you care about has suffered a loss but it’s easy to miss the mark.
- Katie Holmes caught smooching her new bae — and she's got nothing to hide
- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’s daughter Bella debuts new hair colour
- ‘They are not pets to me’ – Cape Town man breeds rabbits to eat
- This Eastern Cape woman transforms rustbuckets into vintage dream cars – and she started out with just R2 000
- Everything we know about Trevor Noah's lockdown romance with Minka Kelly
- Karyn Maughan | Jacob Zuma's hide and seek with the Zondo commission
- Evangelist Peter Hammond backs KwaSizabantu Mission, says claims are part of a 'smear campaign'
- Sassa loses R282 million to fraud over the past 5 years
- Khaya Sithole | From dubious, to discredited, to deleted: The evolution of a rogue report
- EXPLAINER | What you need to know about plan for colonial/apartheid statue 'theme parks'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now