Makes a 24 cm tart Preparation time: 30 min Chilling time: 1 hour
- 500 g Cremora powder
- 250 ml (1 c) ice water
- 2 cans (285 g each) condensed milk
- 250 ml (1 c) lemon juice
- 1 packet (200 g) Tennis biscuits
- puréed strawberries to decorate
1. Place the Cremora in a bowl and add the ice water.
2. Whisk well, add the condensed milk and continue to whisk until smooth.
3. Add the lemon juice a little at a time until all the juice has been mixed in and the mixture has thickened.
4. Set aside a few biscuits for the topping and use the rest to line the base of a 24 cm tart dish. Spoon the filling over the biscuit layer. 5. Break the remaining biscuits into pieces and crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle the biscuit crumbs over the filling and top with a little puréed strawberries. 6. Chill for an hour. TIP Give the tart a great finish by scorching it with a kitchen blowtorch or place under a preheated oven grill for a few minutes.