The secret is – and ladies across the country can finally feast their eyes on South Africa’s very first “Bachelor”.
The hunky gentleman who will put his heart on the line in M-Net’s new reality series The Bachelor is a former Sharks rugby player, model and entrepreneur.
Lee Thompson, armed with his green-blue eyes, chiselled jawline and washboard abs, should have no shortage of takers.
And Lee believes The Bachelor might just deliver exactly what he needs in his life – a leading lady.
"My goal is to have a great family life and although I know this is an unusual way to find love, something tells me the universe will provide what I now need in my life – the woman of my dreams,” Lee said in a media release.
But, before you start drooling, there’s more to this eye candy than, well, meets the eye.
Here are eight things you might not have known about Lee.
1. At 1,88 metres tall he’ll surely knock you off your feet.
2. He owns a cleaning business called Clean Smart, as well as a webpage designing business called Skyler Web.
3. He’s passionate about health and fitness and manages a gym.
4. He runs a charity organisation called #LiveHopeLoveSA.
5. He studied marketing management at the University of South Africa.
6. He’s featured in several advertisements and on the covers of the monthly glossy Men’s Health.
7. He’s based in Cape Town but was born on 9 December in Port Elizabeth. He’ll turn 30 this year.
8. In an insert broadcast on Top Billing in 2015. Lee revealed his love of cooking extends to baking.
The Bachelor kicks off on 14 February 2019 on M-Net. Entries for the series closed in August.
Extra sources: Instagram