- 50ml - cream
- - CHURROS
- 30g - butter, melted
- 140g - cake flour
- 50g - castor sugar for dusting
- 250ml - water
- - CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 250g - dark chocolate, chopped
- 30ml - sugar
- - pinch of salt
- 2 - eggs
- 150ml - milk
- 30g - castor sugar
- - cinnamon sugar for rolling
- 80g - butter
1. Churros Mix the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Heat the butter, water and sugar over medium heat in a saucepan on the stove until the butter has melted.
3. Bring to a boil and add the flour mixture.
4. Remove from heat and spoon the batter into a bowl.
5. Whisk in the eggs one by one. Set aside.
6. Heat the air-fryer on air-fry function to 180°C.
7. Spoon the batter into a piping bag with a 2cm nozzle.
8. Pipe 10cm-long fingers on the base of the air-fryer basket.
9. Air-fry for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Brush the churros with melted butter and roll them in cinnamon sugar. Keep warm.
11. Chocolate sauce Place the milk, cream and castor sugar in a saucepan on the stove.
12. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
13. Allow to cool slightly, then add the chocolate.
14. Return to low heat and stir until the chocolate has melted.
15. Serve hot with churros