- 30ml - sweet chilli sauce
- 60ml - coriander leaves
- 1 - garlic clove, crushed
- 30ml - water
- 80ml - hoisin sauce or soy sauce, but use half
- 100g - dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 15ml - peanut oil
- 400g - fresh mixed vegetables
- 750g - lamb strips
- - salt
- 15ml - finely grated fresh ginger
1 Place the noodles in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender, then drain.
2 Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the lamb in batches for 3 minutes until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
3 Stir-fry the vegetables, ginger and garlic in the wok for 5 minutes or until almost tender. Return the lamb to the wok with the noodles, sauces and water, stir-fry until hot.
4 Season, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Quick tip: If you prefer more heat, sprinkle with dried chilli flakes before serving.