- 500g - potatoes
- 1Tbs - (15ml) Dijon mustard
- 1Tbs - (15ml) lemon juice
- 1 - Lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced thinl
- 2tsp - (10ml) white sugar
- 1 - small fennel bulb, trimmed, sliced thinly
- 400g - hot-smoked salmon
- 1 - medium avocado, chopped coarsely
- 2Tbs - (30ml) olive oil
- 100g - sugar snap peas
- 1/4cup - rinsed, drained baby capers
1 Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender, drain. Slice into wedges.
2 Meanwhile, remove any skin and bones from salmon, flake salmon into large pieces. Arrange salmon, potato, tendrils, avocado, cucumber, fennel and capers on a large platter.
3 Combine remaining ingredients in a screw top jar, shake well, season to taste. Drizzle dressing over salad before serving