- - fresh strawberries
- 250ml - chocolate spread
- 100g - dark chocolate
- 32 - marshmallows
- 6 - store-bought waffles
- 100ml - peanut butter
TIP: Use macadamia or almond butter instead of peanut butter. Replace the dark chocolate with a raspberry coulis to give this sweet treat a tart flavour.
Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
1. Spread peanut butter on 3 waffles and put them on the prepared baking sheet.
2. Put 4 marshmallows on top of each waffle.
3. Divide the chocolate spread equally and spread over the remaining waffles. Put them chocolate spread side down on top of the other waffles.
4. Add more marshmallows and a few blocks of chocolate on top. Put the sandwich on the sheet and bake for 6 minutes.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave. Put strawberries on top of the waffle sandwiches, drizzle the melted chocolate over and serve.